Friday, September 15, 2006

September's half gone

How can it be that we are already half-way through September? It's been a busy summer, maybe that has something to do with it.
I got married on July 23rd in an early afternoon ceremony in the sweltering 100 degree heat. Fortunately, I was dressed head-to-toe in wool. Did I mention that it was outside? :D It was fine, though. I had a great time, and only remember one or two moments where I was too warm. I recall that I had been in the get-up for over an hour before I started to perspire, and it was not until the receiving line that I started to sweat. Anyone that has known me for longer than a couple of days, knows that I am one sweaty (swt) man. That's not a hyperbolic adjective in the title of this blog.
I just found a website of Oregon blogs. It has hundreds of Portland blog links and hundreds more from around the state. I am excited to start reading what others in Stumptown are writing.

No comments: