Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kudos Facebook

Hey, would you look at that! I filed a bug report with Facebook and two days later the bug is fixed. :)

I'm sure it wasn't my request by itself that got it fixed, as it was listed in their F.A.Q. under known bugs, but still, there timing was pretty good. The bug was that the chat/online status button would not do anything. So, since at some point I had turned off chat, I couldn't turn intn back on, or see which of my friends were on Facebook.

Now, if they can just get the Farkle bug fixed. But, they won't. They've already told me that it's a bug with the application, not with Facebook. It's a weird bug - while playing Farkle, sometimes buttons do random things. For example, you may push the "Roll" button and another application opens up, or you may push the "Continue" button to have your site mail open to send a message to a friend. I've just taken it as the universe is telling me to quit wasting my damn time playing Farkle. ;)

No comments: