Saturday, July 18, 2009

Oh facebook...

Remember life before facebook? It was so much simpler then. Check your email every once in a while...maybe IM a friend...look in Google for a game to play online.

Now, we have facebook (or is it that facebook has us?) and everything is better. Right? Right?

I'm part of that 1% of computer users not using Microsoft of Apple. So, somehow facebook's java script (which is platform independent) is not working on my machine. I am using Firefox, though. They're the number one or number two browser depending on who you ask. And, I'm as updated as I can possibly be.

Somehow, it's supposed to still be my issue. Well, I could see that being the case, if I were perhaps having issues with other pages, or other issues with Firefox, or other issues with Java, or etc. etc. But, I'm not. Only facebook and I are fighting at the moment. And as much fun as it is for random things to happen whenever I click on the buttons (or not happen, depending on the buttons), I might have to give facebook a break. And yes, I've checked out the Help section and filed bug reports. After all, I'm a Linux user and we are the people who can't help but tell system admins what we think. Or is it that fact that I have an IT degree? Same difference. :)

I'm jonesing for facebook just writing about it. Just one last game of Farkle...

No comments: